Friday, April 07, 2006

Random Thoughts

Oh, goodness. Wednesday Lindsey and I were out all day doing our own things. She went to her Mom's to hang out and go shopping at the outlets so they could use the gift cards they received from Lindsey's shower & her mom's birthday. I went with Dad to a sales call in Horsham, PA. After picking her up, we went home to find that the dogs had finally figured out that they can dig underneath the fence.

Now, if the backyard gate were stronger I wouldn't care. Heck, I might even leave them out if that were the case. But it's not. It's a hundred years old and they already pushed the latch open once while we were home, so this event scared the crap out of me.
I yelled at them to get back in the kennel. And they wiggled and waited anxiously for me to open the door. I wanted to see them crawl back through the hole so I kept yelling and pointing. They got the message and went army style on their elbows under the fencing. It was actually really funny looking. But I was so worried about them getting out into the street that I kept my tone stern. (Those fatherly instincts kicking in I suppose.)

If you were to walk into our house right now you'd think a baby lives here already. Toys, chairs, animals, balloons, it's all here. I think that we might finish painting his room this weekend. I'll have to post some pictures once its completed.

I saw the first Narnia film. I'm on the fence about whether it was great or just good. The CG was amazing so I guess it was amazing? King Kong was another one that I thought was well done. Long, but good. I seem to like stories about people going where their not supposed to be. (ie: LOST, King Kong)

Linz and I are planning one last date night before D-Day. Grotto's & Rita's. Now you Pennsylvania readers may not know what Grotto's is, even though there are a few in PA. Grotto Pizza was founded right here in good ol' Rehoboth Beach, Delaware in 1960. Grotto may mean "“cave"” in Italy, but in Delaware it means pizza. Not cave pizza, just pizza. Anyway, it's the only thing that I've ever heard Lindsey say she had a craving for so we're going. Plus it's right on the shore, and you can't beat that.

Oh, Lindsey had her baby shower last weekend! It was cool. She asked me to stay there for it because events where she is the main attraction make her really nervous, so I tried my best to calm the nerves.

I just obtained Rascal Flatts new album. Amazing.

That's all for now, time to relax a little with the wife...while I still can.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love you guys.

I picked up the new Bullets & Octane, I'll upload to my server tonight and have it coming your way. You'll enjoy it!

Grotto's is one of the best pizza joints ever. Hands down.

Super Uncool said...

Hey...thats THIS weekend! Woo!

Watch...Riley will come. Probably right in the middle of my freaking pizza, too. Hah.

Anyways, I'm gonna go write my own stuff now. Luv.

Anonymous said...

mmmm pizza....