Thursday, July 20, 2006

Freelance Is Good

This can be quick so I'll post it.

In my ever decreasing spare time I've been developing logos for two moving companies (actually owned by the same people) based in San Antonio, TX. A good friend of mine who I used to play guitar with here in Delaware moved down there and took a position as their Marketing/Sales Manager. So he's been able to throw some extra cash my way and it's been extremely helpful.

I don't consider myself much of a "graphic artist" or "logo designer" but is seems that everyone wants either that or a website, which is actually another area where I consider my skills so-so. Ironically, I currently am juggling these two logo design jobs, a print ad and a website in my spare time as freelance. Haha!

Gotta do whatcha gotta do.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That top one reminds me of butter!