Thursday, August 03, 2006

My Space

No, not the slow, sorry excuse for a pre-teen weblog...MY space!

As you know, Watermark Productions, LLC has moved and is now based in Milford, DE. But what you don't know is that a few weeks ago I got a new desk, which means I got to tear everything apart and set it up again! Yessss! Twice in one month!

Since I was so crammed into my old desk before, I thought I'd take heavy advantage of the opportunity to spread out a little more, but what I didn't think about was the fact that all the cables I had been currently using wouldn't stretch as far as I needed them to. Ack! So...new desk AND new cables, yay!

After all my hard work I wanted to at least show off my new workspace. Everything I need for work is up and running, but the athstetics still need some help, I know. I'll work on that later, once I have a few bucks for a nice painting or something. Needless to say, this new setup gives me more space to work with which in turn makes for a much happier Josh!

Horray for productivity!


3 comments:

Super Uncool said...

whaddya know, that IS a happier Josh.

Anonymous said...

But I don't wannnna stretch all the way across the room!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hell yeah. I miss that smile. I also miss having you stare at me while I sleep, and I have a wet dream because I know you're looking at me in a loving manner.

I love you Josh.

P.S. My trip the beach got bumped back a week due to some tech. problems. I'll now be there from 17th to the 20th (leaving sunday morning).