Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Google Video Beta

Today I discovered that Google has released a video beta ! I've been waiting and wondering but never really kept up on the idea, and now through internet fate, it's a reality!

Aside from providing a means for me to search for demo reels and funny videos, they've also created a blog on blogspot with links to the funniest and strangest videos found through the Google Video search. This is just something that everyone can appreciate and needs to check out.

So far this is definately my favorite.
Their blog gave it this accurate description:
"The Sims teach us not only how to safely maintain electrical appliances, but also what to do when a perfectly creepy stranger enters your house after you are burnt to a crisp and naked."

Enjoy! I know I did.

No comments: