Thursday, December 15, 2005

The Sales Dance

The Triscari Group recently got a new sales guy who besides selling, has been trying to take over the role of Project Manager. He's beginning to understand what Triscari as a company can do, but by no means does he have any clue as to how it is accomplished. Needless to say, I wasn't surprised when the owners gave him numerous chances to try to manage us producers and our projects, which always resulted in much frustration and unnecessary complications on our behalf.

So...that is why I didn't feel bad doing this.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Incredible. An Instant classic! Two thumbs way up!

Anonymous said...

That's awesome hehe, I love it!

Anonymous said...

I got the ink effect by dropping food coloring into a fish bowl and filming it, then logged it in FCP, then changed the colors in AE. I love you.