Friday, November 04, 2005

I Look At Them First Too

Every individual reacts a different way under pressure. Mine is the "freak out a lot and work your butt off until the situation gets better" approach, which has also been my theme at work for the past two days.

Wednesday, due to the low budget, I needed to crank out a nice logo for the Community Christian Academy school opening up in Perry County in an eight hour period. Yesterday, I was forced to designed a website in 3 hours. Both days resulted in pretty cool pieces, which you've already looked at because you, blog reader, don't view the page in order! :-)

Anywho, here's what I've to show from the past two work days. Say, these would go nicely with my portfolio. Click to enlarge.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Click to enlarge. Weird. I get spam e-mail that says something of that nature.

Josh said...

You don't like my designs?? Waaaaaa!!

Anonymous said...

I liked the original design with the eagle and...other symbol... :)