Sunday, January 15, 2006

Long Time, No See!

Like every other blogger out there, I've been meaning to post for sometime now. The main obstacles being little things such as my quote/unquote life, maintaing a home business as well as making time for my Sweets. Now I know this is no excuse, but I can't seem to stop trying to get somewhere in life. It's like a disease. :o)

The move went as good as a move can go I guess. The house definately has it's quirks but with the deal we were cut, it evens itself out. Christmas was awesome. Family rocks, thats all I have to say. Between the move, the coming little one, and the debt management company that just scammed us I was afraid Christmas would kinda suck. I'll post more about that another time.

Watermark is booming right now. I stepped into a bunch of projects and just as I was getting a hold of those, a bunch more came up. It's awesome though. My free-time is limited now-a-days and the only thing that makes that ok is the fact that Watermark is growing as a result. I love working from home, I'm not having any problems waking up or actually working like I had contemplated previous to this jump. It's great to be here in case Lindsey needs help with anything and then just jump right back to into work.

I was playing with the DVX100 earlier and shooting random stuff around the house trying to learn the camera. I'll try to pull some stills from the footage later for ya'll to see the new place!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woah! He lives! Glad to have you back amongst the posting, my friend.

Do you have any idea why the phrase says "quote unquote"? I mean, why open quotes just to end them again! Thats madness!

Josh said...

Yes.