Monday, February 13, 2006

Heart Day

Last night I was up until 2:00 AM burning DVD's for a job that deadlined today. All I had to do at that point was put a disc in the drive, wait 15 minutes until it popped out, then repeat...90 times. So, instead of being insanely bored I decided it was time to design another desktop. It's been way too long, I love doing pointless design work!

This one's called "heart day". Hope yours is good!



EDIT: I have to post this. I made a Halo version of this wall for Dan (see comments). I think I actually like it better!

5 comments:

Super Uncool said...

All thanks to my beautiful brushes. :-]

I heart it, babe.

And, Tag! http://superuncool.blogspot.com/

You better do it.

Anonymous said...

Yo, I like. You make me have to choose between that or Master Chief...hmm.... *ponders*

Josh said...

Dan,

This should help aid your decision!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the Halo wallpaper. It's currently set on my tablet. And of course you like the Halo one better -- everything is better when Master Chief is involved!

Anonymous said...

True...things are better with Master Chief is involved...unless Corky is involved at the same time...ew...