Saturday, January 28, 2006

Logo Police

This is part of a conversation I had with my father (and now boss) a few days ago.

Bill Sammons: you dont have the logo yet?

Josh Sammons: negative

Bill Sammons: i found it

Bill Sammons: on my mac laptop here at adstrat
just emailed it
you arent going to like it

Josh Sammons: why?
so you had it? ha!

Bill Sammons: i did

--------------------
This is the "logo" I recieved via email:

--------------------

Josh Sammons: thats not a logo, THATS a header
*shakes head*

Bill Sammons: and father says, i told you so

Josh Sammons: there is a difference between not liking a logo and despising a banner that somehow passes through levels of approval AS a logo

Bill Sammons: EXCUSE ME :-)

Josh Sammons: its just sad is all..

Bill Sammons: just edit the stinkin spot
I will lodge your complaint with the logo police

Now you tell me, was that a logo?

No comments: