Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Life's To Do List

Here's something interesting.

Things I will do before I die:

1. Buy a house
2. Own a Harley-Davidson
3. Own a Larrivee Acoustic guitar with "Emily" headstock inlay
4. Raise Children
5. Get out of debt
6. Vacation in Italy
7. Vacation in Ireland
8. Get a tattoo
9. Be well read with an overall better understanding of the English Language.
10. Write inspirational songs with that knowledge.
11. Pass any knowledge and wisdom I gain on to those who need it

I'd like to see some comments on what things other people want to accomplish or do before they die. Please comment if you have time!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just thought I'd write a quick note to let you know that I don't really have any time to comment on your blog.

Josh said...

Thanks for letting me know.